- 2 large bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons crushed nuts or seeds of your choice
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Peel bananas and split in half. Place a popsicle stick in each end (this is optional, it just makes them easier to handle and more fun for the kids).
- Smear peanut butter on each banana half then roll in crushed nuts or seeds. You can also use coconut or crisp rice cereal.
- Place on waxed paper in the freezer for several hours or until the peanut butter slightly hardens.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!