- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 6 medium zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Large Garlic Clove
- Sprinkle of Paprika
- Peel the zucchini until all the green skin is removed. (This is very important! Unpeeled zucchini will make it too chunky)
- Slice peeled zucchini into smaller pieces.
- Combine all ingredients except Paprika into food processor and blend until creamy and thick. If not desired consistency, add a little bit of water while blending.
- Serve in a bowl or store Zucchini Hummus in a plastic container and sprinkle with paprika. Great garnishes or hummus variations can include other fresh or dried herbs, sun dried tomatoes, red peppers, a drizzle of olive oil, and olives.